OMFGRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction~

2 posters

Go down

Introduction~ Empty Introduction~

Post by Rebeccaisonfire Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Hey there! I'm Rebecca but, I'm more often known as Beccs, so you can use whichever you prefer! I have done most of my roleplaying on WoW but, I am thoroughly enjoying the idea of branching out and fully immersing myself into the creativity of it all. I'm currently majoring in Theatre as well as English in college so, coming up with different characters to suite the plot is right up my alley! If I had to choose my favorite genres they would definitely be Fantasy/Horror.
As for interests, I love music and I dabble in guitar/vocals; I've loved anime for as long as I can remember and I'm an avid video gamer. I do have a full time job and I'll be starting up full time school on top of that in the fall but, I will definitely put in as much as I can and try to post as often as humanly possible.
That's all I can think of currently but, I'm really excited to get to know everyone and make the magic happen albino
Rebeccaisonfire
Rebeccaisonfire

http://thedeadarelivingx.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction~ Empty Re: Introduction~

Post by Rocket Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Welcome to the site, Beccs! (Ooo, and congrats on being the first ((non staff)) member to make an intro thread! Oh mah gahhd I am 'bout to get emotional~ :p) I am more than happy you've come to join our ranks and I'm doubly loving the enthusiasm~. Plus you totally get bonus points from me being a Horror fan, i'll definitely drop you a line when I write up a good horror roleplay... and keep me in mind if you ever write one yourself!

What kinda music do ya listen to?
Rocket
Rocket
Admin

https://omfgrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down